Indonesia Trade Association (ITA) is a professional business organization which was established on 18 August 2005 with full support and endorsement by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia.
Success and hardship experienced by the Indonesian entrepreneurs venturing businesses in Malaysia have inspired them to form a circle to share their thoughts, challenges and experiences.
- To bring together Indonesian business community in Malaysia and to assist in its development.
- To provide business consultancy and services to Indonesian companies willing to export to or set up business in Malaysia.
- To facilitate Malaysian companies which intend to develop their activities in Indonesia.
MAIN COMMITTEE (THE BACKBONES)
- Haji Soepie Bin Haji Ali
- Ong Wan Bing
Chairman: Hotman Wangi
- Susanto Lee
- Frankie Ridzal
Chief General Project & Head of Finance: Kandi Rahayu
- Business Gathering
- Mini Business Seminar/Forums
- Entrepreneurship Workshop
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Mini Bazaar for Members
- Education Workshop for Indonesian Workers (Cooperation Program with Education Attache Indonesian Embassy & ANTARA News)
- Trade Activities (Cooperation Program with Trade Attache & Minister Counsellor Economy Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur)
- Members Sport Activities
- Members Social Events
Address: No.19, Jalan TPP 1/1A, Taman Industri Puchong, Batu 12, Jalan Puchong 47100 Puchong, Selangor D.E, Malaysia